Boone is a community of learning that values and provides all students with the opportunity for success in academics, creative arts, and citizenship in a safe, nurturing environment.
Every student matters. Every moment matters.
We believe all students:
- can develop a love for learning in a strong diverse community where everyone’s contributions are valued.
- deserve a safe and nurturing environment that supports and challenges them.
- need a strong foundation with high expectations for the staff and students that foster growth.
- thrive when courage to be creative and develop their individuality and providing differentiated instruction.
- Physical, musical and artistic abilities
- Philanthropy and showing gratitude
- Using all resources to support students “it takes a village”
- Dedication to the whole child by supporting their interests and academics with interventions and extensions
- A sense of community and family
- A safe environment and mutual respect
- A positive and happy staff and students
- Individualized academic, social and emotional interventions
- Each child refusing to allow any child to slip through the cracks
- High expectations for all
- Supportive families
- Supportive and generous leadership
- Multiple intelligences and differentiated learning styles
- A sense of belonging