Boone Elementary School

Address Changes

Address changes must be made by the school registrar. Parents cannot make the change online. If you've moved or your address has changed in any way, you must email to notify her of an address change. You will need to provide supporting documentation in the form of a gas,electric or water bill no older than 45 days; lease agreement; mortgage statement no older than 45 days.