Covid Testing Resources
AISD COVID-19 Hub Testing Sites:
Starting Nov. 1, students and staff have access to a free rapid antigen testing program through a new partnership with Concentric by Ginkgo.
Why it matters: Research shows that the more people get tested, the safer everyone is from the spread of COVID-19.
You’ll be able to access rapid antigen or PCR tests (when available) at 11 sites across Austin. Currently, PCR tests are unavailable as we are awaiting the shipment to arrive.
- Students and staff can get a test at will for any reason, whether you’ve been exposed or are just looking for peace of mind.
- Sites include:
- Travis ECHS, 1211 E. Oltorf St, Austin, TX 78704
- Northeast ECHS, 7104 Berkman Dr, Austin, TX 78752
- Akins HS, 10701 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78748
- Norman-Sims ES, 4001 Tannehill Ln, Austin, TX 78721
- Pillow ES, 3025 Crosscreek Dr, Austin, TX 78757
- Kiker ES, 5913 La Crosse Ave, Austin, TX 78739
- Eastside ECHS, 900 Thompson St, Austin, TX 78702
- Cunningham ES, 2200 Berkeley Ave, Austin, TX 78745
- Navarro ECHS, 1201 Payton Gin Rd, Austin, TX 78758
- Blazier Intermediate, 8801 Vertex Blvd, Austin, TX 78747
- McCallum HS, 5600 Sunshine Dr, Austin, TX 78756
- Testing will run 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Yes, but: Only individuals with completed consent forms can get a test.
- This is an opt-in program, so no one will participate if they don’t want to.
Completing the consent form takes about five minutes on a computer or smartphone.
- Consent for under 18
- Consent for ages 18 and older
- When completing the consent form, use this code: AISDTEST
- If you have more than one child, please complete the form for each one.