Please remember to sign up for rapid COVID-19 testing. We are still committed to being proactive by providing FREE rapid COVID-19 testing.
We are also excited to announce that rapid tests (for mass testing events only) are now available to ALL Austin ISD students and staff, which includes those who learn and work in-person and remotely.
February Dates and Times
- Friday, Feb. 26 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (district asynchronous day)
March Dates and Times
- Friday, March 5 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (district asynchronous day)
Locations (for all mass testing dates)
- North: Northeast Early College High School (Nelson Field) 7105 Berkman Dr. Austin, TX 78752
- South: Austin ISD Central Office 4000 S. IH-35 Austin, TX 78704
Items to Bring to Your Testing Appointment
- Austin ISD ID or Badge
- Completed Consent Form
- QR Code from Pre-Registering Online (not required, but strongly encouraged to help decrease wait times): https://register.txrapidtest.org/
If you are unable to make any of the dates listed above, or if you have non-AISD family members who wish to access testing, we encourage you to contact your primary care provider or schedule an appointment through Austin Public Health: https://www.austintexas.gov/covid-testinfo