For Grades 3, 4, and 5 students taking the STAAR Assessment –
We are asking that students arrive before 7:45 on testing days. This will allow us to get students to their testing rooms and settled so we can begin testing promptly at 8:00.
- Tuesday, May 11- Math
- Wednesday, May 12- Reading
- Thursday, May 13-Make-Up Day--Any student who was absent the two previous testing days will have an opportunity to use this day as a make-up. If a student is present on Thursday, we will have to give them the opportunity to take the test.
1) All 3-5 students need to bring a fully charged Chromebook.
2) Water Bottle and Snack
3) AISD Covid Screener App Completed on arrival for quick check-in
Student Pick-Up after testing -
- For those students who are virtual but coming to campus to test – We will contact parents when their child is finished so they can come to school to pick them up.
- Students who are attending Boone full time for in-person instruction will remain at Boone until the end of the day and be dismissed at the usual time.